Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
A CPD event, focused on the diagnosis and management of obstructive sleep apnoea.
- how to identify the clinical features of obstructive sleep apnoea.
- the difference between in-patient and home sleep studies and the current Medicare requirements of each.
- about the surgical and non-surgical management options for OSA.
- about referral pathways for people with sleep disorders.
Dr Roo Killick - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
Dr James Robertson - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
Dr Peter Solin - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
Dr Eliza Tweddle - Ear Nose and Throat
28 Jul 2021 06:15 PM
||La Maison Restaurant
2/40 Lincoln Causeway
Wodonga VIC 3690
||26 Jul 2021